Monday 13 June 2011

MACsive haul! :O

My first blog, hmm so my first blog. I don't know where to start or what to even do :O I don't have anyone to write to.. YET
I am one of those lucky people who live in the city and in that city I have a MAC counter B-) So I'll start of with a MAC haul :) On Saturday I went to MAC and I bought quiet a few bits, some of these are repurchases, others not so much. I also bought some stuff from a blog sale and another from ebay :)



First off at my MAC counter, I got seven eyeshadows - Passionate, Swimming, Satin Taupe, Brule, Expensive Pink, Woodwinked and Sketch and a new eyeshadow palette :)
-Passionate is a beautiful pink colour.
It looks so dark but the coverage pay off is amazing.
-Swimming is a green shimmer, its a great summer colour, that's why I got it.
-Satin Taupe was just a must get for any neutral smokey eye lovers like me.
-Brule is a beautiful highlight colour, you can wear it on the lid if you want, or inner corner.
-Expensive pink, I just picked this randomly, I didn't mean to even get it, but best mistake I ever made.
-Woodwinked is ohh so amazing, like Satin Taupe it is just such  a great lid, crease, inner corner, outer corner, just all rounder great colour.
-Sketch (not pictured), wow were to start, amazing, amazing, AMAZING!


I got five lipsticks - Wonder Woman LE Spitfire, Girl about Town, Myth and Viva Glam Gaga. I got the Woman Woman LE Nail Lacquer in Spirit of Truth aswell for good measures! :) I also got on ebay - Jeanius LE Riveting Rose,
-Wonder Woman LE Spitfire is such a beautiful plum purple, great going out lippy.
-Girl about Town is pretty much the same, I got it as a dressing up special occasion lippy. BEST LIPSTICK EVER.
-Myth, love love LOVE!
-Viva Glam Gaga, I wear this almost everyday. Most amazing light pink colour.


-Jeanius LE Riveting Rose is like the other two but a lighter purple. I like to just wear this through the day but it is a night colour.

I got #36 Eyelashes, ohh wow these are soo dramatic and excellent for just a little up the amping. I bought a new Plushlash Plushblack mascara aswell, I've been using this mascara for nearly two years and I've been quiet faithful to it and Lingering Eyebrow pencil, it is a beautiful brown and its great for just lazy days. 

In the blogsale, I forgot who's blogsale. Oh yes http://www.mwah.ie/ I got Ricepaper eyeshadow in a pro pan, its a little bright for a highlight but makes an excellent highlight and an excellent all round eyshadow, Naked Paris lipstick, between Girl about Town and this I don't know which is best, this for day time and Girl about town night. but this lipstick is a must get. I love it sooo much and then Cranberry eyeshadow, this I didn't really like at first but I'm really getting to like it though I'm not a fan of the singles, even though I have a few.


Thank you for reading this. Means alot to me to see those little faces in the corner going so please follow me, would make my day :) and email me with any requests :)


Both pictures are my own.

DO YOU LIKE MAC?
Thanks, Aislinn
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I love reading everyones opinion!:)

If you have any questions you'd like a direct reply to, don't hesitate to email me at abarrymakeup@gmail.com :)

Do't be a stranger, so come back soon!