Monday 13 June 2011

Get to know me 33 Questions

So here's some question so you can get to know me, and the little thing that no-one says, well I don't know anyone that says this stuff, when you introduce yourself to them. - 'I'm Aislinn, and i think its cute when my man kisses me on the forehead and when we hold hands' or 'Aislinn here and if you haven't noticed I love making eye contact and I don't know would you notice but these shoes and earrings are killing me'. That would be kind of.. well lets get started:


Is it cute when guys kiss you on your forehead? Yes of course it is :)
A big poofy dress or a short party dress? Short party dress.
Are diamonds a girl's best friend? Most definitely.
Is your hair up or down today? Down.
Do you straighten your hair? If it's straight well then yes.
Favorite mascara? MAC Plushlash and Maybelline Volum' Express One-by-One.
Do you get your nails done? I barely have nails but I think I will soon when they grow a bit more :)
Small or large purses? LARGE ALL THE WAY!
Jeans or sweats? Jeans on a normal day, sweats on a lazy day :)
Do you wear clothes/shoes/jewelry that's uncomfortable? All the time. But if it's cute I'll get used to it :)
Do you text message a lot? I do but I love phone calls.
Whats your favorite color? Ehh Pinkk!
Heels or flats? I love love loveee heels, but I usually wear just sandals or Converse during the day.
Would you ever leave the house without makeup on? Sometimes. I tend not to, it depends if I'm in a rush or not.
Walmart or Target? I live in Ireland.. awkward!
Do you think lip gloss is the best!? I don't really like it. Lipstick FTW!
Do you own any big sunglasses? Duhhhhh girls best friend :)
How long does it take you to get ready in the morning? Anywhere from 2.5 minutes to 2.5 hours.
Gold or silver? Silver :)
Do you like to wear dresses? They're my favorite.
In the last 48 hours have you hung out with a guy? Yessss.
Do you like to hold hands? Yeah, that's cute :)
What do you notice when you first meet a guy? Hair, Teeth and shoes. I know but I may notice it but personality wins it all.
Do you like making eye contact? I doooooo :)
Would you kill for chocolate? Awwwh haw :L
On a scale from 1-10 how fun is shopping? ALOT!
Do you yell a lot? Unfortunately. I kind of have a shouting voice.
Do you wear sweatpants/pajamas to school/work? *School. I have before, but I really enjoy dressing up.
Have you ever dressed unlike yourself to impress a guy? I don't think so no/
What makeup could you not live without? MAC Studio Fix Foundation in NW20.
Do you fall in love easily? Nope not at all.
Do you have cramps? Occasionally yes :(
Do you think you have the bestest friend ever? Yep. I do I do I do :)


I tag all you beautiful, amazing people reading this post and repost it in comments - I want to get to know you :)


Thanks, Aislinn
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I love reading everyones opinion!:)

If you have any questions you'd like a direct reply to, don't hesitate to email me at abarrymakeup@gmail.com :)

Do't be a stranger, so come back soon!